In the past few days I’ve been working on improving the document loading and switching speed, and introduced a new problem in yesterday’s release, so here is the quick fix before the next major release.
- A problem introduced yesterday – after the documents are imported, if you don’t close the File Explorer Tab and edit the documents, changes might not be saved.
- You might see the “SQLite Error 10 – disk I/O error” message after your windows system is resuming from sleep mode.
- Loading/switching documents are now faster, especially in MS Word 2007/2010.
- Switching between documents that are marked as ‘track changes’ are much much faster now!
- Highlighting the matches in a large document in a Writing Outliner project is now faster after doing a Full-Text Search.