Posted in: Outliner Software by Edwin on March 27, 2013
I’m writing ProjectFolders – the succeed product of Writing Outliner, due to reasons I stated in this blog (new data storage, improve stability and performance, etc).
I know many of your have been waiting for news about ProjectFolders, and I’m behind my schedule, and I apology, but today I finally have something to show:
This video demo shows what I have right now.
ProjectFolders differs from Writing Outliner in the following manners:
- All data are open – your files are stored as they are in your hard disk.
- Your document are safe, because ProjectFolders will not alter your documents at all – except renaming, copying and moving them across your project folders.
- ProjectFolders is much faster, because of the new design.
- ProjectFolders will open your existing Writing Outliner projects.
- Other differences? You figure them out in the video, I don’t want to let this list grow too much, or you won’t read, will you? 😉
Questions and comments? Why not? That’s why I’m posting the news here in the blog.
And here is a screenshot, but I encourage you to watch the video demo.